Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
If you are struggling to keep on top of your accounting, payroll or reporting requirements, consider outsourcing and remove the worry, while being assured of minimum disruption during transition and implementation, at an extremely competitive cost.
If you are looking for efficiencies and reduced costs from outsourcing, without losing control of key processes, it makes sense to talk to Grant Thornton. Our services include:
- Financial controller and bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Short term support
- Bill Payments
- One off Projects
- Month End procedures
- Personnel training and supervising of accounting departments
Our services can be provided to suit your needs, be they short, medium or long term. Proper financial records are essential and gain significance as your business grows. Our services provide you with:
- Critical information needed to help you manage business, budgeting and financial decisions;
- Help tracking revenues and expenses; in order to identity opportunities and inefficiencies;
- Aid in better cash flow management by keeping track of receivables due from customers, as well as payments due to suppliers;
- Ease of compliance with statutory rules and obligations; and
- Providing potential lenders or investors with a way to evaluate your business.
- Bookkeeping & financial accounting
- Business process outsourcing
- Compilation of financial statements
- Payroll and personal administration
- Tax compliance within outsourcing
- Corporate secretarial services